Editing Services for RGC Proposals 2016/17
To help colleagues to prepare their RGC proposals, we have contacted a professional editing company, "Armstrong-Hilton Limited", to help edit the RGC proposals. Colleagues who would like to use the service please note the following arrangement:
1) Please send ONLY Part II, Section 1 and 2 of the application form and the abstract to Ritz Ho once ready or no later than Friday, 29 January 2016, whichever is earlier.
2) Turnaround time for a proposal up to 7000 words is 5-6 working days from submission. However, if all proposals are sent to the editing company at one time, it may take a longer time.
3) After editing, the edited proposals will be sent back to colleagues concerned via Ritz.
4) Submission of the edited proposals for further editing will NOT be entertained
5) The College will arrange payment afterwards.
Standard RGC Format
I would also like to take this opportunity to remind you of the standard RGC format that you should comply with when preparing the proposal. The standard RGC format is as follows:
Font: Times New Roman
Font Size: 12 point
Margin: 1-inch all round (different from last year)
Spacing: Single-line spacing
PDF version: compatible with Adobe Acrobat Readers 5
Should you have any enquiries, please feel free to contact Ritz at ext 127 or via email.